Mat Pilates Specialist Live Virtual Course
Time & Location
About the Event
About the Course
The Mat Pilates Specialist Course is specially designed to help Healthcare and Fitness professionals and Individuals provide a solid foundation in Mat Pilates.
This specialized course includes the fundamental principles of Pilates and teaches you how to apply them through different exercises. In addition to the fundamental principles of core stabilization and posture alignment as they apply to Pilates Mat work, you’ll also learn effective ways of cuing, correcting form and applying modifications.
Pilates workouts set a powerful foundation for any genre of movement and can easily be adapted for all ages, mobility, and fitness levels. Unlike some forms of exercise, Pilates does not overdevelop some parts of the body and neglect others.
Our course will help in gaining the right knowledge, tools to be a part of this ever rising field and highly valued career. You will be able to train and teach group classes. Our aim is to effectively prepare you for professional employment upon successful completion of this course
- History, Fundamentals and Principles of Pilates
- Neutral position & Thoracic Breathing
- Mind-body system of mat based exercises that focuses on building a strong core and spine, better flexibility and mobility, and a more balanced posture.
- The Mat Pilates method from beginner to advanced level
- How to analyse each exercise so that you can modify/progress and safely teach all abilities
- Advanced teaching skills and class management
- How to create interesting and balanced sequences including warm ups and closing sessions
- Tools to build a client base and marketing ideas to grow your business
As a Mat Pilates Specialist you will be able to effectively:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the history, principles, and evolution of Pilates
- Help clients and class participants identify core stabilizing muscles utilized for specific exercises
- Practice and model basic Pilates mat exercises
- Guide students to employ proper progression of the mat exercises to advance in their fitness journey
- Utilize Pilates exercises to enhance outcomes for overuse injuries, arthritis, postural disorders, mal-alignment issues, and low back pain
- Guide students through a safe and challenging Pilates classes
Meet the Instructor - Nattamon Romero
Nattamon Romero has been in fitness industry for over 15 years in Asia countries. She started her journey in fitness industry as certified Les Mills Body Balance, Body Jam and Body Step instructor in Thailand since 2004. She is also a Certified Pilates Suspension Method (PSM) Instructor by Rebecca Beckler (The Creator of the Pilates Suspension Method), Balance Body® Mat Pilates Instructor, International Yoga Teacher by Shiva Yoga India, Catwalk Confidence Instructor (Barre Foot Exercises Specilaist) by Dr. Emily Splichal (a New York City Podiatrist, Human Movement Specialist and Global Leader in Barefoot Science and Rehabilitation), Fit For Birth® Pre-Post Natal Corrective Exercises Specialist, Rehab Fitness Specialist & Corrective Exercise Specialist by Prehab121, Barre Intensity® Master Trainer and Training Director of South East Asia.
Learning -12 hours of Live Online Classroom
Weekend Batch Sat & Sun - Timings - 1pm ro 4pm (ICT)
ACE Approved Certification - Mat Pilates Specialist
EXAM - Mat Pilates Exercise Demonstration
- Early Bird$150$1500$0
- Combo Ticket$250$2500$0