Tue, May 25|
Prehab & Rehab Specialist UAE Edition
3 Weekends 4 hours of Live Demonstration Every Session Fri & Sat - 9 am to 1 pm GST
Time & Location
May 25, 2021, 7:32 AM – 7:47 AM GMT+4
About the Event
Internationally Accredited Prehab & Rehab Specialist Course is specially designed to help Healthcare and Fitness professionals to up skill and educate in the field of exercise prescription and programming
Rehab Specialist is an ever expanding field becoming globally recognized as a professional pathway in the sports and general wellness industries.
You will be learning key exercises and progressions, as well as how to design and implement effective exercises and injury prevention programs for your clients.
You will learn how to help rehab your clients and patients acute and chronic, low risk, niggling problems and aches and pains
This course allows you to blend your new knowledge and skills into your existing training sessions to make your clients injury free
Our aim is to focus on providing enhanced evidence based knowledge and professional skills through a combination of online practical and case studies.
- The latest and most effective Shoulder, Elbow & Wrist, Cervical, Thoracic & Lumbar, Hip, Knee & Ankle mobility, strengthening and injury prevention exercises
- Prehab 121 protocols for Intermediate to late stage exercise programs
- Injury Prevention Programs
- Prehab Phase
- Role of criteria based progression
eBook will be provided covering over 300+ Illustration with how to perform exercises
As a Prehab & Rehab Specialist, you will be able to effectively:
- Discover about how to prevent injuries with corrective and strength training exercises
- Correct asymmetry and muscle imbalance with phase-wise injury prevention programs for Knee, Hip, Ankle, Spine, Shoulder, Elbow and Wrist.
- Enhance your knowledge with exercises to help prevent injuries
- Learning to recognize when a client is able to advance to the next level of exercises
- Become proficient in selecting the right exercises, constructing the best injury prevention programs program for your clients
- Expand your toolkit and skillset, to help you continue to deliver the best exercise choices and injury prevention regimes for your clients.
Instructor - Dr Luqman Shaikh (PT) Founder, Prehab 121
MSc in Sports & Exercise Science & Medicine
(University of Glasgow, UK)
Bachelors of Physiotherapy, India
Author - Ultimate Knee Rehab Guide
ACE + ACSM Approved Certification - Prehab & Rehab Specialist
EXAM - Multiple Choice Questions
Early Bird till 5th June
After purchasing the course you will receive an email outlining how to access your course. We will be using Zoom and also all are live classes will be recorded as well so if you miss a class or want to revise you can watch them at your convenience