Rehab Specialist Online Course
Time & Location
About the Event
Weekend Batch - Saturday and Sunday - 12 noon to 4 pm IST
Internationally Accredited Rehab Specialist Course is specially designed to help Healthcare and Fitness professionals to up skill and educate in the field of exercise prescription and programming.
Rehab Specialist is an ever expanding field becoming globally recognized as a professional pathway in the sports and general wellness industries.
You will be learning key exercises and progressions, as well as how to design and implement effective exercises and injury prevention programs for your clients.
Our aim is to focus on providing enhanced evidence based knowledge and professional skills through a combination of online practical and case studies.
- The latest and most effective Shoulder, Elbow & Wrist, Cervical, Thoracic & Lumbar, Hip, Knee & Ankle mobility, strengthening and injury prevention exercises
- Prehab 121 protocols for Intermediate to late stage exercise programs
- Injury Prevention Programs
- Prehab Phase
- Role of criteria based progression
eBook will be provided covering over 300+ Illustration with how to perform exercises
As a Rehab Specialist, you will be able to effectively:
- Discover about how to prevent injuries with corrective and strength training exercises
- Correct asymmetry and muscle imbalance with phase-wise injury prevention programs for Knee, Hip, Ankle, Spine, Shoulder, Elbow and Wrist.
- Enhance your knowledge with exercises to help prevent injuries
- Learning to recognize when a client is able to advance to the next level of exercises
- Become proficient in selecting the right exercises, constructing the best injury prevention programs program for your clients
- Expand your toolkit and skillset, to help you continue to deliver the best exercise choices and injury prevention regimes for your clients.
- Rehab Specialist Course$100$1000$0