Fri, Dec 18|
Nook Coworking Space
Running Injury Specialist - UAE Edition
Become a Running Injury Specialist with our ACE Approved International Certification ACE Approved - 2.0 CEUs
Time & Location
Dec 18, 2020, 10:00 AM – Dec 19, 2020, 3:00 PM
Nook Coworking Space, One JLT, 2nd Floor - دبي - United Arab Emirates
About the Event
Internationally Accredited Running Injury Specialist Course is specially designed to help Healthcare, Fitness professionals, Running Coaches and Runners to up skill and educate in the field of running injuries and planning exercise prescription.
Learn the biomechanics of running and understand the links between biomechanics, strength and pathologies
Learn key running specific exercises and progressions, as well as how to design and implement effective exercises and injury prevention programs for your runners.
Learn how to apply Strength Training protocols phase-wise for amateurs and Marathon Runners
Our aim is to focus on providing enhanced evidence based knowledge and professional skills through a combination of online practical and case studies.
- Understand the Biomechanics of Running and different running techniques
- Common Injuries in Runners
- Apply the most effective exercises for runners
- Prescribe running strength training and appropriate training modulation based on injury prevention
- Self Myofascial release techniques
- Designing a Marathon Strength Training
- Designing an Injury Prevention Program
- Return to Running Criteria after injury
eBook will be provided covering over 100+ Illustration with how to perform exercises
Exam - Multiple Choice Questions
Early Bird Offer